Monday, August 2, 2010

Ambitious Girl - Wale




This means more to me than anyone will ever know. A couple years ago, I was dating this guy who never understood why I worked so hard or studied so hard... he wanted me to himself. He didn't appreciate my drive for success. He didn't encourage me to follow my dreams. Instead, he was a hindrance. Wale is one man out there who encourages a woman to succeed and get theirs. Ambition is such a sexy characteristic to rock with a sexy pair of heels. I hope the ladies are encouraged and driven by this. Go for yours!
I want to be a psychologist. I want to be a writer. I want to be a fashion stylist. I want it all. And I hope you can appreciate everything that I am and everything that I want to be.

♥ Zemara Dior wears a size 8 heel

No comments:

Post a Comment